- 1 sleeve of honey graham crackers (total of 9 whole graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1/2 cup sugar
- strawberry sauce to garnish
1. Pulse graham crackers into your food processor until they are crumb like. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse to combine. Add melted butter and pulse again until well combined.
2. Spray mini spring form pans with cooking spray. (Note: You can also use a large spring form pan.) Equally distribute mixture between pans. Press mixture into the bottom of each pan. Chill until firm.
3. Once your cheesecake crust has chilled, into your stand mixer, add cream cheese and lemon juice. Mix until soft and creamy. Add whipping cream and continue mixing until mixture thickens. Add Nutella, mix to combine. Add sugar and continue to mix until mixture stiffens.
4. Evenly distribute filling between pans. Chill a minimum of 3-4 hours or until firm.
5. Prior to serving, garnish with strawberry sauce (or sauce of choice).